Nansen Village

Home of British and International Students

My partner/spouse will only be visiting temporarily from time to time owing to commitments in his/her home country. Do I still qualify for couples accommodation?


Our policy (again, see our Lettings Policy page) states that the partner of the student must also be resident for the duration of the tenancy. Absences are permitted for a maximum of six consecutive weeks in a year.