One or two-bedroom flats
For couples, families and single-parents with one or two dependent children, our one and two-bedroom flats feature a living room with open-plan kitchen, bathroom with toilet and vanity unit and one or two bedrooms.
Price for one-bedroom flats
£1006 to £1319 per month includes heating, water, broadband but NOT electricity. Approx 43-69 m2.
Price for two-bedroom flats
£1158 to £1358 per month includes heating, water, broadband but NOT electricity. Approx 50-105 m2.
- Double bed and baby cot in one-bedroom flats
- Double bed and bunk bed in second room for children over 3 years old in two-bedroom flats
- Desk and chair
- Dining table and chairs
- Central heating
- Fitted kitchen including:
- fridge freezer
- crockery, glasses and cutlery
Village and neighbourhood features
- common room and study spaces
- photocopying facilities
- children’s nursery and playground
- pre-bookable self-contained flat for visiting family members
- on-site friendly management team
- resident events and activities
- 5 minutes’ walk to tube, train and bus
- peaceful neighbourhood with shops, schools, doctors and parks
One and two-bedroom flats are for couples, families and single-parents with one or two dependent children. There is the Nansen Room, a separate self-contained flat, available to pre-book when family members come to visit.