For couples, families and single-parents with one or two dependent children over 3 years old, our two-bedroom bungalows feature a living room with open-plan kitchen, bathroom with toilet and vanity unit and two bedrooms. Approx 53 m2.
£992 and £1031 per month includes water and broadband but NOT gas and electricity.
- Bedroom 1 with double bed
- Bedroom 2 with bunk bed for children over 3 years old
- Desk and chair
- Dining table and chairs
- Central heating
- Fitted kitchen including:
- fridge freezer
- crockery, glasses and cutlery
Village and neighbourhood features
- common room and study spaces
- photocopying facilities
- children’s nursery and playground
- pre-bookable self-contained flat for visiting family members
- on-site friendly management team
- resident events and activities
- 5 minutes’ walk to tube, train and bus
- peaceful neighbourhood with shops, schools, doctors and parks
Two-bedroom bungalows are for couples, families and single-parents with one or two dependent children over 3 years old. There is the Nansen Room, a separate self-contained flat, available to pre-book when family members come to visit.