Terms and Conditions
The terms ‘Nansen Village’, ‘Barnet Overseas Students Housing Association Limited’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 21 Woodside Avenue, London N12 8AQ. Barnet Overseas Students Housing Association Ltd., which owns and runs Nansen Village, is a charitable housing association. Our company registration number is 17761R.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any guarantee as to the accuracy and/or performance of the information and materials on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. We exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, photographs, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.